Saturday, January 21, 2012

Reasoning: Gone Antiphoning!

 
I have generally gone dark at the moment because I started the term off really lazily and I am now rather behind (although I should be almost caught up after this weekend, I hope). One of the things that I am assigned for Monday is reading Antiphon 1 and 3 in Greek. I hear the Antiphon's tetrologies (mock trials) are really hard (and so I am not looking forward to Antiphon 3) but I am so greatly enjoying Antiphon 1. It helps that we were assigned a wonderfully helpful commentary by Michael Gagarin.

Also, if you enjoy poisoning in the ancient world as much as I do (and really weird gender politics), I am sure the work is also good in English, although I don't know for sure.

Have a lovely weekend, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment